Over 25 Years of Innovation, Quality, Service
• Pelco Products, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of
traffic signal hardware in the United States, selling
products in all 50 states and more than 14 foreign
• Pelco Products, Inc. was started in 1985 with 5
• In 1987, Pelco Products, Inc. expanded in Edmond
and built a 24,000 sq. ft. facility, promising to employ 38 employees by the end of 1987, Pelco Products, Inc. now employs 150 people in Edmond/OKC.
• Pelco Products, Inc. added Ornamental products to the traffic and utility product lines in 1992.
• Pelco Products, Inc. is
a member of the International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) and the
Institution of Transportation Engineers (ITE).
• Pelco Products, Inc. has 38 patents with more currently in application.
• Co-founder Phil Parduhn is the inventor of the original Astro-Brac.
• There are 8 engineers on staff with a combined professional experience of
over 200 years.
• The Tech Services department can create durable 3D printed models using the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) machine.
These models can be used to evaluate design concept and test functionality.
• Both Pelco Products, Inc. production facilities are powered by 100% wind generated electricity.
• In 1987, Pelco Products, Inc. received Awards of Excellence from Governor Henry Bellmon
and George Miller for providing employment for developmental disability or mentally
challenged adults from Meadows Center for Opportunity.
• In 1995, Pelco Products, Inc. received the Manufacturing Award from the Edmond Economic
Development and Redevelopment Authority.
• Honors achieved by Pelco Products, Inc. include the Award of Merit for Outstanding
Achievement in Accident Control (1994-1997) in 1997, Runner up for the first annual
Oklahoma Family Business of the Year Award (businesses with 50-250 employees) in 1999,
Service to Youth Award from the YMCA in 2007 and the Excellence in Manufacturing Award given by
the EEDA (first time to give award) in 1995.
• Phil Parduhn named Edmond’s Citizen of the Year in 1997. Sam’s Wholesale club presented Phil Parduhn with the 1999 Sam Walton
Business Leader Award for his commitment to his employees and his company.
• Since 2002, Pelco Products, Inc. has employed a group from the Dale Rodgers Training Center, a community vocational training
employment program for individuals with disabilities.
• In 2004, the Southeast U.S. was devastated by 4 hurricanes (Charley, Fancis, Gene, Ivan)
hitting fifteen States, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and many countries in the Caribbean. The
demand for traffic and utility products to replace hurricane damaged items reached record
highs. Pelco Products, Inc. was able to meet the extraordinary demand to help restore traffic
control in the effected areas. In 2008, Pelco Products, Inc. shipped over 10,000 signal brackets
to Houston in the two months after Hurricane Ike.
• In 2005, Pelco Structural, LLC was started to manufacturer steel poles for the traffic, utility
communication and lighting industries.
• Pelco Structural, LLC is American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. (ASIC) certified.
• Pelco Products, Inc. continues to grow in both market share and revenue,
which is up 85% since 2005.
• Pelco Products, Inc. donated a custom flagpole to the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island
in Pearl Harbor, dedicated on December 7, 2007.
• In 2008, Pelco Products, Inc. was ranked #68 in Quality Magazines Top 100 Companies,
received the Oklahoma Governors Manufacturing Leadership award and named to the Oklahoma City
Chamber of Commerce Metro 50 list.
• Quality Magazine named Pelco Products, Inc. the Quality Plant of the Year for 2010.
• The Pelco Products, Inc. manufacuturing plant utilizes a 4-10 work schedule, which reduces
employee absenteeism, improves recruiting and retention, reduces start up/clean up time and electrical demand usage.